Have you ever wondered what your pet would be like if they had more human abilities, like, let’s say, opposable thumbs? We’ve compiled a list of the top eight things pets would do if they indeed had opposable thumbs.
- Give You the Thumbs-Up – They would probably give you the thumbs-up for being such an awesome pet parent.
- Hitchhike to the Park – With thumbs, your pet could easily hitchhike his way to the park if you’re too busy to take them.
- Text the Neighbor’s Pet – You would probably have to upgrade your phone account because your fur-kid would want to text all his neighborhood pals.
- Commandeer the Remote – With thumbs, your fur-kid could watch Animal Planet all day long. If your pet ever gets thumbs, there will be a power struggle for control of the remote for sure.
- Eat More Snacks – There’s no doubt that with opposable thumbs, your pet would be opening up snack containers and treating themselves.
- Clean Up – Imagine a world where your pets cleaned up themselves after going to the bathroom. While this would take some training and convincing, it could be possible if pets had thumbs.
- Search the Web – If pets had thumbs, they’d probably be searching the web for pet memes and adding some chew toys and catnip to your credit card bill.
- Spend More Time with Their Sitter – They would get online and book more dog-walks and pet-sits with Next Level Pet Care because we are the coolest cats around.
Life would probably be easier, funnier, and a little weirder if pets had opposable thumbs. But, At Next Level Pet Care, we can always help make number eight on the list come true. Contact us today – we’ve got your tail covered, and we can hide the remote while we’re there!
Next Level Pet Care 508.556.0656
“Enriching Pets Lives, One Household at a Time”